The best way to make any important changes in life is to take a moment to assess what is going well and what needs some adjustment.
This inventory will help you take stock of your life as a CWRU student and is designed to assess the following skills:
- Time Management / Goal Setting
- Computers and the Network
- Reading Assignments
- Classroom Performance / Note Taking
- Completing Written Assignments
- Preparing for Exams
- Selecting a Major
- Academic Networking on Campus
You can complete the Academic and Learning Style Inventory online. When you are finished, the ESS staff can help you analyze the results of your inventory. To schedule an appointment with ESS staff, call 216.368.5230. We are located at 470 Sears Building.