Register for Summer Camp
- Before you complete your registration and forms below, please review our information on expectations of participants/families.
- Parent and child must attend our registration workshop. Physicals will be completed at that time.
- Applications should be turned in at registration and orientation. In order to be eligible to participate, all children must be between the ages of 10-16 years. (Children who are 9 must turn 10 by 8/31/16.)
- Please Note: Due to budget cuts, there are limited time slots available for enrollment. All registration is available on a first-come, first-served basis. You must bring proof of residence (i.e. a utility bill) and photo identification in order to enroll your child in this camp.
Parents who wish to enroll their child in the 2016 National Youth Sports Program are required to complete the following forms:
Residents of Cleveland: $70/child
Non-Residents of Cleveland: $160/child
Dates and Times:
- Saturday, April 30 - 9am-2pm
- Sunday, May 1 - 2-5pm
- Friday, May 20 - 5-8pm
- Saturday, May 21 - 9am-2pm
- Sunday, May 22 - 2-5pm
Adelbert Gym at Case Western Reserve University
2128 Adelbert Road.
Cleveland, OH 44106
Parent and child must attend.
If you are aware that your child may miss more than three days of camp, please do not register.
All participants and parents must go through orientation. Orientation will be held during registration, where you will receive valuable information regarding the program. Please be patient and courteous during the registration process. Please arrive on time.
All children are required to have physicals in order to register for camp. Physicals will be provided at registration free of charge.
If your child has had a physical within three months prior to registration, you can bring the records with you to registration. If not, the child will be required to receive a physical at this time.
Proof of Residency, Date of Birth
Please bring proof of residency in the form of a utility bill. Also, please bring proof of birth dates for children under 12.
Parking will be provided at the Veale Center garage.