Register for Summer Camp
- Before completing all registration forms below, please review NYSP’s information on expectations of participants/families
- All participants and parents/caregivers must attend orientation and registration. Orientation will be held during registration. Important information will be shared regarding NYSP. Please be patient and courteous during the registration process. Please allow about 1.5 hours for the entire orientation/registration process.
- Applications should be turned in during registration/ orientation. In order to be eligible to participate, participants must be between the ages of 10-16 years. (Participants who are 9 must turn 10 by 8/31/17.)
- Physicals will be provided at registration free of charge. Physicals performed within three months prior to the camp’s start date are allowed with a doctor’s signature. All physicals must be on file prior to the first day of camp. Participants will not be allowed to participate in NYSP without a physical.
- Please Note: Registration is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please bring proof of residence (i.e. a utility bill) and photo identification for participant enrollment. In addition, please bring proof of birth dates for participants under 12 years old.
Parents who wish to enroll their child in the 2017 National Youth Sports Program are required to complete the following forms:
Residents of Cleveland: $70/child
Non-Residents of Cleveland: $160/child
Registration Dates & Times
For Returning Campers:
- Saturday, April 8 - 9am-2pm
- Sunday, April 9 - 2-5pm
- Friday, May 5 - 5-8pm
- Saturday, May 6 - 9am-2pm
- Sunday, May 7 - 2-5pm
Adelbert Gym at Case Western Reserve University
2128 Adelbert Road.
Cleveland, OH 44106
Parking details TBA.