Elections & Voter Resources 2016
The Center for Civic Engagement & Learning is committed to promoting an active and engaged campus community. CCEL hopes to provide information on voter registration while also promoting diverse campus and community events related to upcoming elections.
Registration and Voting
While voter registration may seem complex at first, just follow these three simple steps. Additional information for each step is provided on our Registration and Voting page.
- Make sure you are eligible to vote
- Get registered to vote, either in Ohio or in your home state
- Choose how you will vote (vote early, on Election Day, or by mail)
If you still need additional information after reading through our Registration and Voting page, visit our FAQ page for answers to clear up any confusion.
Important Dates and Deadlines
Please note that some deadlines are Ohio-specific.
||Friday, January 20
Vote Everywhere Ambassadors Program
CCEL has partnered with the Andrew Goodman Foundation (AGF) to bring the Vote Everywhere Program to Case Western Reserve University. The Vote Everywhere program is active on over 36 college campuses across the country and is a unique initiative rooted in a legacy of civil rights and social justice.
What do Vote Everywhere Ambassadors do?
- Register students to vote at tabling and other campus events
- Co-facilitate Political Engagement 101 workshops
- Volunteer at National Voter Registration Day and Election Day outreach events
- Collaborate with other student organizations and groups to plan and facilitate on-campus political engagement events
Email email@example.com for questions about the program or to inquire about opportunities for collaboration.
Workshops & Trainings
Are you interested in learning more about political engagement, registering to vote or even how to lead your own voter registration efforts on campus?
Official Ohio Election Information
*The Center for Civic Engagement & Learning and Case Western Reserve University do not endorse any candidate or political party in connection with this or any other political campaign or election. Volunteer opportunities to engage in election activities will be posted as submitted by either party, and students can choose whether or not they wish to get involved.