Colleges Against Cancer/Relay For Life
Relay For Life 2014 will be held from Saturday, April 12 to Sunday, April 13, 2014 at Coach Bill Sudeck Track in North Residential Village. Check out last year's schedule of events to see why Relay For Life is one of Case Western Reserve University's most fun and meaningful annual fundraisers.
Relay For Life 2013 raised over $60,000 for the American Cancer Society, with over $20,000 raised day-of at the event itself. A huge thank you to those who came out despite the weather. We are looking forward to planning Relay For Life 2014!
Want to Get Involved?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying to be a member of our 2014 Planning Committee! For more information on the Planning Committee and the individual positions, visit the committee page.
Here are the variety of others ways that you can make a difference:
- join a committee and play a leadership role in organizing this year's event
- participate by joining a team or making a donation
- donate to a team fundraiser during the event
- volunteer during this year's Relay
- take part by attending an event and supporting the Case community
For more information about ways to get involved, email email@example.com.
[Video] "Highlights from Relay for Life, 2008"