Colleges Against Cancer/Relay For Life
Relay For Life 2015 will be held from Saturday, April 18 to Sunday, April 19, 2015 at Coach Bill Sudeck Track in North Residential Village. Check out last year's schedule of events to see why Relay For Life is one of Case Western Reserve University's most fun and meaningful annual fundraisers.
Relay For Life 2013 raised over $60,000 for the American Cancer Society. Our goal for 2014 is to raise $67,325. You can support us in reaching our goal by making a donation or joining a team at www.relayforlife.org/cwru.
Want to Get Involved?
We are now actively recruiting volunteers to help out throughout the 2014 Relay For Life. Please visit the following website to sign up for a volunteer shift.
Here are the variety of others ways that you can make a difference:
- join a committee and play a leadership role in organizing this year's event
- participate by joining a team or making a donation
- donate to a team fundraiser during the event
- volunteer during this year's Relay
- take part by attending an event and supporting the Case community
For more information about ways to get involved, email email@example.com.
[Video] "Highlights from Relay for Life, 2008"