Want to live on-campus for Spring 2017? Housing applications are now available online at MyHousing.
You can request a specific location and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Assignments will be made during winter break. You will be notified via your Case email account of your housing assignment. Move-in for spring semester begins on Thursday, January 12, 2017, at 9 a.m..
Please note applications are only made available for undergraduate students who want to move back on-campus.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 216.368.3780 if you have any questions.
More information: http://housing.case.edu/myhousing
The Office of University Housing is committed to providing a safe and clean residential environment for you. At this time of the year, we know that pest (i.e. mice, roaches, ants) like to come into the buildings when the temperature drops. To assist you in alleviating pest problems, we ask that you to follow these guidelines and procedures listed below.
- Make sure that your food items are stored in sealed containers. Do not leave open containers of food in your room, suite or apartment.
- Keep your room, lobbies and kitchen areas clean. Cleaning food debris from floors and kitchen counters is essential.
- Removing trash and empty food containers/boxes (pizza, take-out containers) on a regular basis.
- Notify the Area Office or your Residence Life/Greek Life staff if you notice particular areas that might be entry points for all pests.
- If you are having a problem with mice in your room, sticky pad mouse traps are available in the Area Offices.
- If you need assistance in disposing of mice, please contact the North Residential Village Area Office (NRVAO) or South Residential Village Area Office (SRVAO) during regular office hours or the Residence Life or Greek Life staff member on-call after hours.
- To report on-going issues, please submit a maintenance request:
- Residence Halls/Greek Houses – through MyHousing or contacting emergency maintenance after 4 p.m. on weekends and over the weekend (216.368.3333)
- Triangle Residents – through the Triangle Resident Portal
- PMAs – through Property Boss
We appreciate your cooperation in helping us to minimize any potential problems. If you should have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Area Offices at 368.1010 (NRVAO) or 368.1011 (SRVAO) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now that the US Postal Service is delivering on Sundays, please consider this when ordering packages that are scheduled to be delivered on a Sunday. The Residential Area Offices in Wade and Fribley Commons open at Noon on Sundays. There have been a few instances this year of students expecting packages to arrive on a Sunday, only to be disappointed that USPS could not deliver prior to Noon. Questions? Please contact the North Area Office at 368.1010 or the South Area Office at 368.1011.
This semester many residents have put in work orders for washers that have stopped working. These issues are mostly due to using too much detergent and unbalanced loads. Here's some information and tips that might help when operating the machines:
- Please only use the recommended amount of detergent which is 1/8 of a cup or 1 oz and please use High Efficiency (HE) detergent.
- When the washer is spinning the items may fall too much on one side of the washer which causes the washer to become unbalanced. If this happens please open the door after it unlocks and shift your items evenly inside the washer.
If the washer is unbalanced, it will take 5 minutes to re-balance itself (up to 6 tries). If it can't, the washer will shut down and will take 5 minutes to unlock the door.