Connect with us!

Find us on Facebook!

If you are a new resident on campus, check out our helpful links below. If you are planning a visit to Cleveland soon, we also have info that can help.

Offices & Services

Thwing Central OfficeClosed
South Area OfficeClosed
Emergencies: 216.368.3333
North Area OfficeClosed
Emergencies: 216.368.3333
The SpotClosed for Summer Break
Rough Rider RoomClosed for Summer Break

Fribley MarchéClosed for Summer Break
Leutner CaféClosed for Summer Break
Leutner L3 GrillClosed for Summer Break
Grab ItClosed for Summer
Village StarbucksClosed for Renovations
The DenOpen

CircleLink BusNot Running
Evening Shuttle BusRunning
Every 20 minutes
Escort ServiceAvailable
Safe RideAvailable
Call for a pick up

Welcome to Campus Living at Case!

The Office of Residence Life and Services offers developmental, intentional and comprehensive campus living programs to meet the diverse needs of CWRU students. We're building the premier residential community in which to live, learn and lead!

Green Your Room
Get certified

Learn how you can do your part and become sustainable with our Green Room Certification test.

[RSS] Housing News and Announcements

Checkout Dates

Please verify your checkout date online at your MyHousing account. If your checkout date is incorrect, you must contact us at housing@case.edu by Monday, August 1, 2016.

Fall Transition Housing

Summer housing students with a fall 2016 assignment in a Case residence hall or university-operated Greek house may sign up for fall transitional housing. Students in fall transitional housing will remain in their summer assignment until they are able to move into their fall housing assignment, between Friday, August 12 at 9 a.m. and Sunday, August 14 at 9 p.m. Students must be moved by Sunday, August 14 at 9 p.m.

All students must check in to their fall assignment at the appropriate area office, including those whose summer and fall assignment are the same room.

If you have a fall CWRU housing assignment and would like to add fall transition housing, please contact us at 216.368.3780. Fall transition requests or questions about fall transition housing can be directed to housing@case.edu .

Staying in the Same Room for Fall 2016

If your summer and fall 2016 assignments are the same room, you will still need to check out of your summer assignment (see information below) and check in to your fall assignment in the area office between August 12-14. This will reactivate our building access.

What If My Fall Assignment Isn't Ready

With the number of students moving into fall housing who are currently in summer-to-fall transition housing, some summer residents will not be able to move into their fall space until after the current summer resident moves into their own fall assignment. This has created an interesting domino effect. We will work directly with affected students about the possibility of moving in early or late to their fall assignment.

Fall RA's

Fall RAs can begin moving into their fall assignments on Sunday, August 7 at 10 a.m. You must be moved out of your summer assignment (if applicable) no later than Tuesday, August 9 at 9 p.m.

Summer Meal Plan

Please remember that your summer meal plan through the University Hospitals cafeteria & Sodexho ends on Sunday, August 7, 2016. No refunds will be given for any unused balance at the end of the summer term.

Damage and Cleaning Charges

The Offices of University Housing and Residence Life reserves the right to conduct a final check of all rooms and suites/apartments after residents have checked out to assess additional charges. If charges are assessed to your room, suite or apartment, you will be sent an email indicating the nature and amount of the charges, as well as the appeal procedure for contesting them. This email will be sent to your Case email account and is the only notification you will receive about charges.

Cleaning and Maintenance

Trash bags will be provided in each building lobby. Please clean up any trash left in your room, take trash out and clean your refrigerator. Students will be assessed a damage fee to remove carpet or non-university furniture, or if your room or suite/apartment requires extra cleaning. Charges will be added directly to your account. Recycling bins should be used for paper waste, glass, cans and plastic.