The office of Student Activities and Leadership is excited to utilize StrengthsQuest with many of our student organizations and leadership programs. Students beginning their StrengthsQuest journey start with a 30 minute online assessment, the Clifton StrengthsFinder. Over 8 million people have taken this assessment to become clued into their talents and strengths potential.
The StrengthsQuest program is based on six principles of human nature & behavior:
- You have a group of talents within you
- Your greatest talents hold the key to high achievement, success, & progress at levels of personal excellence
- Becoming aware of your talents builds confidence & provides a basis for achievement
- Learning how to develop & apply strengths will improve your levels of achievement
- Each of your talents can be applied in many areas including service, relationships, learning, academics, leadership, & careers
- As you develop & apply strengths, achievements will increase & you will experience greater & more frequent successes
- Assessment gives students their top 5 signature themes of strength
- There are 34 possible signature themes of strength
- Each signature theme contains your natural talents
- The themes play off of each other so two students can have the same strength with differing talents described
Clifton StrengthsFinder®, StrengthsFinder®, StrengthsQuest®, and each of the 34 Clifton StrengthsFinder theme names are trademarks of Gallup, Inc. All rights reserved.
Want to learn more about CWRU's strengths movement? Reach out to the Office of Student Activities and Leadership or contact one our campus partners: Office of Multicultural Affairs, Greek Life, Career Center, Residence Life!