The summer meal plan application is now available for students living off campus this summer. The meal plan card can be used at the University Hospitals cafeteria, as well as the UH Einstein Bros. Bagels. Off-campus students can apply for the meal plan here. Students living on campus can apply for the summer meal plan through their MyHousing summer housing application.
More information on the summer meal plan can be found at http://students.case.edu/living/housing/summer/.
Do you need a place to stay for summer classes or your summer job? Information about summer housing for CWRU undergraduates is now available!
Undergraduate student housing options for the 2013-2014 academic year will be as follows:
Incoming First-Year Students
- Cedar Residential College (Smith, Taft, Tyler)
- Juniper Residential College (Norton, Raymond, Sherman)
- Magnolia Residential College (Cutler, Clarke Tower - 4 floors)
- Mistletoe Residential College (Hitchcock, Pierce, Storrs)
Rising Second-Year Students
- Carlton Road Complex (Glaser, Kusch, Michelson)
- Murray Hill Complex (Alumni, Howe, Staley, Tippit)
- Clarke Tower - 6 floors
- The Village at 115 - House 1
- Want to get the most of your second-year experience? House 1 will be home to the new pilot program E3 - Explore, Engage, Envision. If you are looking to learn more about yourself, to gain leadership skills and to make the most of your CWRU experience - stay tuned! Additional information, including the application process, will be available soon on the room selection website.
- The Village at 115 - Houses 2-7
- North Property Management Apartments
- Twin Gables (1 BR apartments)
- 1680 Building (1 BR apartments)
- 1719 Building (2-3 BR apartments)
- 1727 Building (2-3 BR apartments)
- Noble Building (3 BR apartments)
- South Property Management Apartments/Houses
- 11414 Fairchild (four - 3 BR apartments in an apartment building)
- 11422 Fairchild (Duplex - 3 people downstairs; 3 people upstairs)
- 11426 Fairchild (Duplex - 2 people downstairs; 3 people upstairs)
- 11430 Fairchild (House - 4 people)
- 11409 Glenwood (House - 4 people)
- 11407 Glenwood (House - 4 people)
**Based upon the size of the 2013-2014 incoming first-year class, the housing options may be modified. Additional information will provided in the near future.