Connect with us!
If you are a new resident on campus, check out our helpful links below. If you are planning a visit to Cleveland soon, we also have info that can help.
Offices & Services
|Yost Central Office||Open|
|South Area Office||Open|
|North Area Office||Open|
|Rough Rider Room||Closed|
|Leutner L3 Grill||Closed|
|Denny's All Nighter||Closed|
|Every 23 minutes|
|Evening Shuttle Bus||Not Running|
|Safe Ride||Not Available|
Welcome to Campus Living at Case!
The Office of Residence Life and Services offers developmental, intentional and comprehensive campus living programs to meet the diverse needs of CWRU students. We're building the premier residential community in which to live, learn and lead!
Learn how you can do your part and become sustainable with our Green Room Certification test.
Housing News and Announcements
Undergraduate student housing options for the 2015-2016 academic year will be as follows:
Incoming First-Year Students
- Cedar Residential College (Pierce, Storrs)
- Juniper Residential College (Smith, Taft, Taplin)
- Magnolia Residential College (Cutler, Hitchcock, Clarke Tower (1 or 2 floors))
- Mistletoe Residential College (Norton, Raymond, Sherman, Tyler)
Rising Second-Year Students
- Carlton Road Complex (Glaser, Kusch, Michelson)
- Murray Hill Complex (Alumni, Howe, Staley, Tippit)
- SYE North (Clarke Tower (8 or 9 floors))
- The Village at 115 - Houses 1-7
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 9 Bedroom Apartments
- The New Residence Hall in the North Residential Village
- 1, 2, 3 and 4 Bedroom Apartments
- The Triangle Apartments, Tower 2
- Efficiency/Junior apartments (1 person)
- 1 Bedroom Apartments (2 people)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments (4 people)
**Based upon the size of the 2015-2016 incoming first-year class and returning student housing applications, the housing options may be modified. Additional information regarding the room selection process will be provided in the near future.