Connect with us!
If you are a new resident on campus, check out our helpful links below. If you are planning a visit to Cleveland soon, we also have info that can help.
Offices & Services
|Yost Central Office||Open|
|South Area Office||Open|
|North Area Office||Open|
|Rough Rider Room||Closed|
|Leutner L3 Grill||Closed|
|Denny's All Nighter||Open|
|Every 23 minutes|
|Evening Shuttle Bus||Not Running|
|Safe Ride||Not Available|
Welcome to Campus Living at Case!
The Office of Residence Life and Services offers developmental, intentional and comprehensive campus living programs to meet the diverse needs of CWRU students. We're building the premier residential community in which to live, learn and lead!
Learn how you can do your part and become sustainable with our Green Room Certification test.
Housing News and Announcements
Want to make a difference in your community and develop skills that will help you thrive in whatever career you choose? Apply to be an RA! Residence Life and Services is now accepting applications for our 2015-16 RA staff. You can learn more or get started on your application at housing.case.edu/jobs. The deadline to apply is January 15, 2015. We will be hosting informational sessions for interested students in the residence halls throughout November. If you have questions, please talk to your RA, or any Residence Life and Services staff member.
- Tuesday, November 4 at 8 p.m. in the Clarke Tower Lobby
- Tuesday, November 4 at 8:30 p.m. in Fribley 210
- Tuesday, November 4 at 9:30 p.m. in The Village at 115, House 3 Great Room
- Wednesday, November 5 at 8 p.m. in Cutler House Lobby
- Tuesday, November 11 at 9 p.m. in the Michelson House Lobby
- Thursday, November 13 at 7:30 p.m. in the Sherman House Lobby
- Thursday, November 13 at 8 p.m. in the Taft House Lobby
- Tuesday, November 18 at 8 p.m. in the Storrs House Lobby
- Wednesday, November 19 at 9 p.m. in the Pierce House Lobby