The Division of Student Affairs at CWRU is doing wonderful things to support our students, provide unique and enriching opportunities and develop the next generation of exceptional leaders and citizens. The goal of marketing in student affairs is to tell these stories in order to broaden our reach and increase the effectiveness of our ongoing efforts. We will be offering assistance and guidance to enhance web, social media, print and other forms of communication as part of a consistent, comprehensive strategy.
As we begin to centralize our divisional marketing efforts, the first priorities will be to:
- Communicate a divisional identity that conveys the value that Student Affairs bring to the community
- Develop individualized integrated marketing plans that highlight each department’s unique purpose and voice
- Align our branding efforts with the priorities of the university and University Marketing and Communications (UMC)
- Define and refine divisional website and social media strategy
- Utilize Google Analytics to evaluate web-based marketing efforts and make data-driven decisions in coordination with assessment efforts