The mission of the Sustained Dialogue program is to engage members of the CWRU community in dialogues that cultivate strong, trusting relationships and foster respect for each individual and their ability to contribute to positive change.
For more information, visit the national Sustained Dialogue Campus Network website.
The application deadline is September 15, 2014.
- Application Opens: August 15
- Application Deadline: September 15
- Sustained Dialogue Moderator Training: September 20 - 21
- CWRU Sustained Dialogue Campus Network Kick Off: September 29
- Dialogue Group Sessions Begin: October 6