Departments with Case accounts can order stamps online for pickup or delivery. Due to the 2017 rate change, we may need to special order some stamps. We ask for your help by trying to anticipate postage needs for your department to allow us time to fulfill your orders.
The following common stamp denominations are sold in self-adhesive format and must be ordered in multiples of (5) example (5, 10, 15, 20, and so forth)
• 34 cent (Postcard rate domestic/US)
• 49 cent (1 oz. domestic letter)
• 70 cent (2nd oz. domestic letter rate)
• 91 cent (3rd oz. domestic letter rate)
• $1.15 (Canada, Mexico, and All Other Countries rate for Postcard and 1st oz. letter)
• 49 cent stamps are also sold in one book of 20 or one roll of 100 for your needs and liking
The following additional stamp denominations are also available
- 1 cent
- 2 cent
- 3 cent
- 4 cent
- 5 cent
- 9 cent *
- 10 cent
- 21 cent
- 22 cent
- 29 cent *
- 35 cent
- 39 cent *
- 46 cent
- 78 cent*
- $5.75 (these like the others must be ordered in multiples of 5)
- $19.95 (these can be ordered 1 at a time)
* Limited and to be discontinued
We can send the stamps to you via campus mail in confidential envelopes, or we can call you to pick up your stamps when they are available. Orders are processed in one to three business days.
Please note for your personal needs these stamps will also be available at the Thwing Center Contract Postal Unit.
Please remember that the Contract Unit only accepts cash and Case ID cards as forms of payment.
If you plan ahead you will more than likely not fall behind.