wēpa Print Network
wēpa is a growing cloud printing network that enables anyone with an internet connection to upload documents and then print them anywhere a wēpa kiosk is located.
Additionally, the wēpa kiosk can print documents directly from a USB thumb-drive.
Whether you want to print your documents using "Cloud Printing" or a USB drive, wēpa has you covered.
Our goal is to meet the needs of our clients by providing the most extensive, reliable, and convenient cloud printing network in the world.
Announcements And Updates
Try 5, Get $5 Promotion
TRY EACH OF OUR 5 UPLOAD METHODS AND EARN $1 OF FREE PRINTS, ONE-TIME ONLY, FOR EACH ONE COMPLETED:
- Download the print app and submit from your desktop or laptop computer.
- Using your CWRU email account, email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Log in at wepanow.com/webupload, select your documents and "send to wepa."
- Go to students.case.edu/wepa and click "Add Google Cloud Printer." Print to the wepa@CWRU Cloud Printer.
- Download the "wepa Print" app from iTunes or Google Play.
Submitting your job via your preferred method automatically earns you $1. Try alternative methods and watch the money add up! Funds will be available through May 2016.
FOR MORE DETAILS!