Leutner Commons provides on-campus dining services to students who live in the North Residential Village at Case Western Reserve University. Leutner is also the home to The Spot/L3, a lower-level facility made popular by students, staff and faculty. Those who frequent The Spot enjoy its casual, relaxed atmosphere where they can order wings or nachos, listen to music and take a break from it all. The area has plenty of space, complete with game tables, gaming systems and a variety of entertainment throughout the year.
Reserve your space in Leutner. Some reservation fees may apply.
Leutner Dining Hall
- Flexible seating configurations from intimate seating at small tables or booths to large group gatherings of 16 or more
- A new study area with single or group seating for 76 students off the main dining area
- New front entrance and atrium equipped with two electronic boards for campus and food service information
- Wireless connections throughout the premise
- First-floor restrooms
- Sustainable building using environmentally friendly materials, insulation and reuse of existing materials
- The Taqueria, which features authentic food from different regions of Mexico. Items include Conchinita Pibil (pork braised with achiote and citrus), albondigas (Mexican Meatballs), moles, caldos (soups) and a variety of taco preparations for both meat-lovers and vegetarians.
- Two sauté stations with a total of 20 gas burners that can feature risottos, pastas, stir-fry dishes, mussels cooked to order, Asian noodle bowls, cutlets and parmesan preparations, customized soup preparations, and other innovative dishes that Bon Appetit chefs create daily.
- A 15-foot one-of-a-kind custom ice-less 'cold top' that changes the way salad and deli stations are presented. A heated 'Eurocase' displays home-style comfort foods, simply prepared vegetables, carved meats, slow smoked barbeque items, and other regional and ethnic specialties
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 5 to 8 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: 10:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Looking for a Place to Hold Your Next Event?
- Capacity: Up to 300
- Setup: Moveable tables and chairs
- Amenities: Air-conditioned space where beverages and food are available. Features five large flat screen TVs, Wii, a sound system, and pool tables
- $40/hr. for the first 4 hours; $20/hr each hour after
- $100 Staffing Fee
- $50 Sound System Fee
- $25/hr. for the first 4 hours ; $20/hr each hour after
- $100 Staffing Fee
- $25 Sound System Fee
- $20 Sound System Fee
- Gas Fireplace
- Soft Furniture
- Small tables with chairs
- $200 Daily Rate (6+ Hours)
- No fee associated for use by Student Organizations.
DOSA Room (Not available for Reservation until AFTER 8:30 p.m.)
- Capacity: Up to 65 seated
- Projectors at both ends of the room
- Tables and Chairs
- No fee associated for use by Student Organizations