The mission of the Sustained Dialogue program is to engage members of the CWRU community in dialogues that cultivate strong, trusting relationships and foster respect for each individual and their ability to contribute to positive change.
For more information, visit the national Sustained Dialogue Campus Network website.
Sustained Dialogue @ CWRU
Topic groups will run during the fall semester (dates and topics TBA). In the spring semester, there will be semester-long groups moderated by trained students, ending with the Sustained Dialogue End of the Year Symposium. Check back later for more group information and applications for 2016-2017.
Sustained Dialogue Group Application
Groups meet weekly to share their experiences and perspectives and work collectively to suggest ways to make the campus more welcoming & inclusive for all. Be part of the conversation and help make a positive impact on campus! No special skills or experience needed - just come and share!
Complete the Sustained Dialogue group application online >
- Moderator Training Application Opens: August 12
- PULSE Retreat Application Opens: August 29
- Moderator Training Application Deadline: September 7
- Sustained Dialogue Moderator Training: September 10-11
- PULSE Retreat Application Deadline: October 17
- PULSE Retreat: October 22-24