Graduate Housing

Case Western Reserve University owns property on and off campus that caters to graduate and professional students. Due to increased enrollment of our undergraduate student population, the Office of University Housing does not currently manage an on-campus housing program for graduate and professional students.

The Triangle Towers, operated by the Case Western Reserve Office of Commercial Development, is the premier graduate and professional student housing facility on campus. The Triangle is situated in the heart of University Circle, at the corner of Mayfield Road and Euclid Avenue, offering easy access to all graduate and professional schools, University Hospitals, and the Cleveland Clinic.

Office of Property Management

The university also owns and operates a number of other apartment buildings near campus. Interested students can contact the Office of Real Estate and Property Management at 216.754.RENT for information and availability.

Cooperative Housing

Students wishing to live in a diverse, cooperative environment may also be interested in the Steiner House Cooperative. (Steiner House requires an application for membership and is not associated with Case or the Office of University Housing.)

Community Housing

The Office of University Housing hosts our Off-Campus Housing Listing Service. The service contains apartment and housing listings in the community that are located within a short distance from campus.