Registration Status Changes

If you will be leaving the university permanently, you should update your status with our office so that we can properly update our records. Your status should be updated if you are leaving the university for the following reasons:

  • Permanent withdrawal from the university after spring 2018
  • Transfer to another school for fall 2018
  • Departing exchange or transient student

You should not attempt to participate in room selection because you could be charged a cancellation penalty and your subsequent cancellation could cause your roommates to be moved from their assignments.

How to request a status change:
  1. Submit an online request through MyHousing and select the appropriate reason from above
  2. If you will not be living at home, update your mail forwarding address