Mental Health Coverage

Outpatient Mental/Nervous

In-Network: After a $20 Copay per visit, 80% of eligible charges are paid for by the Plan; the remaining 20% of charges are the responsibility of the student.

Out-of-Network: After a $20 Copay per visit, 60% of eligible charges are paid for by the Plan; the remaining 40% of charges are the responsibility of the student.

Inpatient Mental/Nervous and Chemical Dependency

In-Network: 80% of eligible charges are paid for by the Plan; the remaining 20% of charges are the responsibility of the student.

Out-of-Network: 60% of eligible charges are paid for by the Plan; the remaining 40% of charges are the responsibility of the student.